How to Use Teams on PeerBie?
“PeerBie Teams” help required people resources work together. You can create new teams based on a project or a department and also add new members. You may also edit the team settings such as team privacy or visibility.
How to Create a New Team on PeerBie?
The steps you need to follow are:
- Select “Teams” on the left side of the home page
- Click the “+” icon and create a new team
- Choose the team privacy
- Assign a name to the team
- Describe the reason why the team exists
- Choose team’s visibility
- Set a profile image describing the team’s focus
- Click the “next” button
- Choose the members you want to add to the team
- At the last stage choose that whether you want group chat and task list created or not
- Congratulations! Your new team is created!
How to Edit Teams On PeerBie?
After the team is created, it can be edited.
- Select the team you created and click on the “…” button:
- Edit Team: The team’s settings can be rearranged
- Delete Team: Deletes the team
- Mute This Team: Prevents you from receiving group notifications.
- Invite to Team: Copies an invitation link to the clipboard then you will be able to share it.