What is Reports on PeerBie? How Does It Work?
PeerBie Reports helps to track organizational performance. It facilitates performance measurement by providing 4 types of reports and filtering systems.
How to Use Reports?
- Select “Reports” on the left side of the homepage
- Each report table/graphic can be filtered by month/week/day or intervals of time and department/team/individual
- Reports can be downloaded in SVG, PNG, CSV formats
There are 4 types of reports:
- To-Do Reports: Shows 4 parameters
- Blue Line: Shows completed tasks
- Green Line: Shows assigned tasks
- Yellow Line: Shows the average delay (in days)
- Red Line: Shows the average duration (in days)
- Timesheet Reports: Shows total work time
- Issue Reports: Provides issue, enhancement trends on services and products
- Point Reports: Shows performance points based on work completed, survey participation etc.