Use this checklist to prepare for your PeerBie Mywork launch.
1. Get Your Execs Ready
- Get the backing of executives early and involve them in the launch.
- Hold a PeerBie Mywork training session with executives and leadership teams.
- Get buy-in from your CEO to send a pre-launch and launch day email to encourage colleagues to claim their PeerBie Mywork account.
Pro-tip: Share the PeerBie Mywork Executive Guide with the executive team to help them prepare for PeerBie Mywork.
2. Get Technical
- Whitelist emails and domains.
- Add people to PeerBie Mywork using IDP, Active Directory, or spreadsheet.
- Set your authentication method — single sign-on if linking with your identity provider, and username and password if not.
Live training: Get all your PeerBie Mywork Admins to attend the free live training “PeerBie Mywork Admin Fundamentals”.
3. Get Your Champions Ready
- Add 5–10% of your company early as “Champions” to set the foundations.
- Identify 5 key use cases for your organization that your Champions can put into practice on PeerBie Mywork.
- Check out the Ways to Work for inspiration. Encourage Champions to create Teams and add descriptions and content to set the tone and purpose.
Pro-tip: For the best results, diversify your champions and include employees from all areas and levels.
Live training: Get all your Champions to attend the free live training “WP Basics: How to Work in PeerBie Mywork”.
4. Set Up Your Teams
- Set up teams based on distribution lists, teams, departments, and locations.
- Assign at least 2 admins for each team who can act as team owners.
- Pre-add people to Teams using People Sets, manual CSV, or default Teams.
Pro-tip: Add staff to at least 6 Teams before sending them a PeerBie Mywork invitation.
5. Build Momentum
- Prepare a pre-launch comms campaign to highlight the benefits of PeerBie Mywork. Use the template Launch Communication Plan as your blueprint.
- Tell people about content and events exclusively on PeerBie Mywork.
- Have executives send communications announcing the launch.
Pro-tip: Tailor messaging to different audiences. For example, highlight PeerBie Mywork’s mobile-first approach to appeal to executives and deskless workers.
Live training: Join the Strategic Communicationslive training to learn best practices for connecting and engaging employees with PeerBie Mywork.