Use this post checklist to keep the momentum going and get your whole organization on PeerBie Mywork.
1. Keep Up Exec Engagement
- Have leaders send messages to unclaimed accounts highlighting what’s being missed in PeerBie Mywork.
- Run a Live Q&A or town hall with executives via PeerBie Mywork to bring the company together and align your goals.
- Encourage leaders to like and comment on posts to build an open culture.
Pro-tip: Encourage executives to post regular PeerBie Mywork post updates to highlight what they’re focusing on.
2. Review Your Launch
- Share early launch results with leaders and identify areas for improvement.
- Measure success and results through the reports.
- Hold review sessions with virtual meetings to get feedback and plan new engagement campaigns.
Pro-tip: Make sure at least 75% of your users have uploaded a profile picture. They help create closer connections and a more personal experience in PeerBie Mywork.
3. Drive Adoption and Engagement
- Send weekly reminders to employees who haven’t claimed their accounts.
- Collect stats from the daily dashboards and use them to create departmental contests for the highest adoption rates.
- Make sure your comms team is posting a regular drumbeat of content showcasing the best of what is happening across your business.
Pro-tip: Send reminders with teasers of what employees are missing, like executive posts and live videos.
4. Keep Communicating
- Celebrate usage by highlighting top PeerBie Mywork contributors, posts, and groups.
- Remind managers to keep pushing communication on PeerBie Mywork chats.
- Highlight the benefits of using PeerBie Mywork daily for all team and project communications.
Pro-tip: Make sure people know about the PeerBie Mywork mobile apps with a post through mailing the links to download them.