Define business drivers and value PeerBie MyWork will bring to your organization.
The Value Assessment Workshop is an internal workshop you run with your PeerBie MyWork project team to define the business drivers and value PeerBie MyWork will bring to your organization. You can use this Value Assessment WorkShop Template to conduct the workshop with your team.
What you’ll get out of the workshop
- A collection of business drivers to guide your business case for launching PeerBie MyWork and getting Exec *buy-in* to invest in PeerBie MyWork
- Desired outcomes and impact of each business driver to measure the value of PeerBie MyWork to your organization over time. We recommend you review these business drivers and outcomes every quarter to maximize PeerBie MyWork value.
- Workflows you can use PeerBie MyWork for to achieve your desired outcomes. These workflows should be a part of your launch plan as you build your Group Structure and Communication Plan for launching PeerBie MyWork.
- With your PeerBie MyWork Project team, allocate at least an hour for the full team to meet and identify your PeerBie MyWork business drivers.
- Conduct the Value Assessment Workshop. The Value Assessment Workshop is designed to be simple so we have provided a template which is pre-loaded with examples of outcomes, suggested workflows and impact measures to get you started. You have 6 examples of outcomes loaded with the corresponding Workflows and recommended success measures, to help guide the workshop discussions and spark business driver ideas for you and your team.
- An important step in this workshop is to capture and benchmark data of your current workflows you plan to improve by using PeerBie MyWork. This benchmark data for your workflows pre-MyWork should be revisited each quarter to assess the impact PeerBie has had on your business. This is the part most people miss but it’s the most important when validating how PeerBie MyWork is bringing value to your organization!
- Get sign off from your executive team on the business drivers you have identified in the workshop. A great way to get executive sign-off is to include the executives in your Value Assessment Workshop so their ideas are taken into account during and not after the workshop. These business drivers are not only the core of your business case to launch PeerBie MyWork but they will also guide what you measure when you assess the value PeerBie MyWork has brought to your organization.
- Use these business drivers throughout your launch of PeerBie MyWork to guide your group structure and communication plan. They’re also a great tool to hold people accountable to over time.
- Revisit your business drivers and asses their impact 3 months after your launch of PeerBie MyWork. You may find some business drivers are no longer applicable or new ones need to be added. Update and iterate on your business drivers each time to assess their impact.
- Continue to iterate on your business drivers and measure their impact each quarter. Be sure you share the impact metrics with your executive team to highlight the value PeerBie MyWork is bringing to your organization.