Secure executive buy-in and involvement in your Workplace launch.
Executive engagement is the most critical factor in fully embedding PeerBie MyWork in your organization. If leaders are not setting the tone and engaging in conversations, employees are less likely to fully embrace PeerBie MyWork. The benefits of PeerBie MyWork for leadership include increasing transparency and visibility as to what is happening within the organization, leading to faster decision making.
Leaders are often wondering ‘Do we have what it takes to innovate and stay ahead or still be relevant in the next 10 years?’ PeerBie MyWork helps with two key areas:
- Adapting to the modern PeerBie MyWork
- Empowering organizations to work better together
Align your executives on why introducing PeerBie MyWork supports the goals of your organization. Based on the goals, encourage them to model the behaviors you want to see on PeerBie MyWork. For example, if leaders want to hear feedback from their frontline and customer facing employees, they should engage with those employees directly on PeerBie MyWork with polls and Live Video Conferences.
Tactical how to
Prepare a succinct business case for why you need PeerBie MyWork now using this template for business case.
The main goal is to secure support from your executives to engage on PeerBie MyWork. Here are some helpful dos and donts and an Executive One Pager to get them started.
Help executives become familiar and comfortable with the platform by coaching them and providing support resources. Walking them through how to use PeerBie MyWork and its key features is important. You want your executives to feel confident with the platform and ready to engage as soon as you launch, so they can lead from the front. Some Executives are more social than others so your coaching plan should be tailored to them but look to cover the below points:
- Walk through key PeerBie MyWork features for executives such as going live and posting
- Have them download PeerBie MyWork. They should then create their own “Executive Team” channel and encourage them to start posting in the channel.
- Outline their role as leaders before launch, during launch week and beyond. Work with them to film a welcome to PeerBie MyWork video, they should feel comfortable going live with employees, and they should encourage ideas from your community.
- Prepare a succinct business case for why you need PeerBie MyWork now
- Help executives become familiar and comfortable with the platform by coaching them and providing support resources
- Give them simple steps to take and emphasize their impact on a successful launch