- Get all your employees active and engaged on PeerBie MyWork.
The Insights section of your Admin Panel has all the metrics you need to gauge your PeerBie MyWork’s adoption health. Keep an eye on these metrics and use them to assess which strategies for boosting adoption fit your needs.
Use the People tab to analyze adoption and activity in your organization. At the very top of the page, you’ll find high level metrics such as:
- Invited: The number of users that have been provisioned and invited to join your PeerBie MyWork.
- Activated: The number of people who have accepted the invite to join PeerBie MyWork and have activated their profiles. You’re going to want this number to be 80% or higher.
- Monthly Active: The number of people who were active on PeerBie MyWork in the last 28 days.
- Retained: The number of people who were active on PeerBie MyWork on at least 10 days of the last 28 days.
Take a deeper dive by looking at adoption and activity over time with custom date ranges, or analyzing across segments of your organization such as department, location, manager, and more. Use this data to track regional or department claims which you can use in friendly claims competitions – scroll down to 5 for tips on how to do this.
Don’t overlook your profile picture metrics, they’re an important indicator of your PeerBie MyWork’s overall health!
Profile pictures help people put a face to a name and create a more personal experience on PeerBie MyWork. You should aim for more than 75% of your organization to have added a profile picture.
- Send weekly reminders
Send weekly activation reminders to all invited but not yet activated accounts. You can send these through PeerBie MyWork or send tailored messages to different segments of your organization via email.
Pro-tip: Set a reminder for yourself to send claim reminders each week so you don’t forget.
- Manage your team and daily work in PeerBie MyWork
Moving content to PeerBie MyWork encourages more people to join. Move all company announcements to PeerBie MyWork and use your corporate channels such as email to inform staff when announcements are made, linking them to PeerBie MyWork to find out more.
When people managers move to PeerBie MyWork, their direct reports tend to follow. Enlist the support of people managers early on and provide them with the resources they’ll need to centralize all team and project work in PeerBie MyWork channels. Move all team communications out of your existing channels and into PeerBie MyWork.
For more resources on working in PeerBie MyWork see:
- User Guide
- Managing a Project in PeerBie MyWork
- How to Work in PeerBie MyWork training
- Host an executive Q&A using Video Conference
Doing a live Video Conference with an executive is a great way to encourage people to claim their PeerBie MyWork account. Make PeerBie MyWork the only place where they can watch the live stream and be sure you promote the event so everyone has ample time to activate their account. Follow these steps to host a live executive Q&A in PeerBie MyWork:
- Create a Q&A poll in the Company FYI group and make sure the executive posts this poll and asks for feedback.
- Create an event in your Company FYI and announce that the event will be live streamed on PeerBie MyWork and that people can ask questions in the comments section during the event.
- Promote the Q&A through your corporate channels such as email.
- Let staff know that they’ll only be able to watch the live stream in PeerBie MyWork.
- During the event, answer top questions from the poll and allow viewers to ask questions through comments.
- Get creative with a friendly claims competition
Organize a team/departmental claims contest and hand out prizes for highest claim rates and activity on PeerBie MyWork:
- Navigate to the People tab of Insights in the Admin Panel
- Scroll down to see claim rate by department
- Decide what type of claims contest you’d like to have and winners will receive
- Share the contest rules, deadline and incentive with the leaders of each team. Be sure to include:
- The current claim rates by region/department.
- A compelling incentive to get claim rates over 80%.
- Follow up with team leads to track success.
- Celebrate each team and share their success as they reach a claim rate of 80%!
You can also tie PeerBie MyWork actions into charity donations. For example, donate $1 to charity for every PeerBie MyWork mobile app download.
- Leverage your IT team to help boost adoption
Your IT team can help speed up the transition and make it even easier to embed PeerBie MyWork at your organization with these IT hacks:
- Make PeerBie MyWork the default homepage on all computers: Seeing conversations and collaboration on PeerBie MyWork will encourage more people to get involved.
- Promotional desktop backgrounds: Change users’ desktop backgrounds to promote claiming a PeerBie MyWork account. Find PeerBie MyWork Launch Kit to promote PeerBie MyWork.
- Add PeerBie MyWork to the Office 365 Launcher: Make it as frictionless as possible for people to access PeerBie MyWork.