The “How” – Content of your Engagement
- Start with simple interactions; scrolling through News feed to feel the pulse of the company, reacting and commenting to
- Create or join a closed or secret Channel to engage with other executives in your
- Make one-off posts to celebrate accomplishments and announce changes in the
- Move WhatsApp conversations to Work
- Create 1:1 secret Channels with your direct reports to replace 1:1
- Host impromptu Live sessions in the All Company Channel, eliciting feedback and questions through polls and
- Hold yourself to a cadence of
Make a post to share your thought leadership: from your weekly objectives to other top of mind priorities to industry articles.
Pro Tip: Bring your message to life by varying formats between status up dates, links, photos, videos, Live video, and more.
Spend 10 minutes looking at the content shared by your teams. React or comment to encourage ideas and behaviors.
Pro Tip: Ask your PA or trusted advisors to curate relevant posts for you to interact with in a secret Channel.
Celebrate someone on your team or an achievement (customer feedback, end of quarter, etc.).
Pro Tip: Launch celebration themes aligned to important milestones e.g. company anniversary, appreciation week, etc.
The “What?” – Top Executives Behaviors on PeerBie Mywork.
Here are our top five tips on how to be an impactful leader on PeerBie Mywork, based on the principles from Facebook’s Business Influencer program. This training is designed for world leaders to build their social media persona and best engage with their following.
- Be yourself
Always use the first-person and speak in your own distinct voice. Share what makes you unique: your passions, interests, insights and career path.
- Be strategic
Starting with your business or communication objectives, develop a content strategy, team workflow, and specific goals you can measure or evaluate.
- Be relevant
Share news with a concise update revealing why it matters to you and your audience. Consider opportunities to break news and share insights with your employees first.
- Be consistent
Begin with a rhythm that works for you and engage more as you become comfortable.
- Be engaged
Show your audience you’re listening and value them. Ask questions and solicit their input.
If you noticed there are no “Don’ts”, you caught us – in short, most impactful leaders are authentic and active on PeerBie Mywork.
But here’s a “Don’t” for you: Don’t hesitate to share something personal or close to your values and beliefs. It will reflect your authentic voice, a key reason for employees to follow you on PeerBie Mywork.